Bethany Haven leads the community’s effort to provide a safe emergency shelter for those experiencing homelessness and a pathway to independent living for men, women and children. We do this with compassion while treating people with dignity.
Make a Donation
How You Can Help
Welcome to Bethany Haven!
Bethany Haven is the parent organization for four programs that serve homeless men, women, and children in Bardstown, Nelson County, Kentucky.
- Christy’s Place, our 24-hour homeless shelter for women (with or without children)
- Harbour House Inn, our 24-hour homeless shelter for men
- Room in the Inn, emergency overnight shelter for men, women and children and operated through partnerships with local churches and volunteers.
- Street Outreach, engaging and addressing the immediate needs to those who are homeless and living unsheltered.
At Bethany Haven, we give people the opportunity to get back on their feet; if someone is worried about where they will sleep for the night or what they will eat for the day, they are unable to look past those immediate needs. We provide food, shelter, housing focused case management, referrals and advocacy, so the participants in our programs are able to look beyond the immediate and begin to consider how they might work for a better future for themselves and their families.
Christy’s Place has 6 private bedrooms, 3 shared bathrooms, a shared kitchen, a shared living room and playroom and a resource center.
Harbour House Inn
Harbour House Inn has 3 shared bedrooms, along with 2 shared bathrooms, a shared kitchen and dining room, a shared living room and a resource center.
Room in the Inn
Emergency overnight shelter for men, women and children. Our guests spend the night at one of the faithful churches.
How You Can Help
From donations to volunteering, there are many ways you can help Bethany Haven.
Connect With Us
Our Vision Statement
Through its programs, leadership, and advocacy, supported by the power and presence of God’s love, Bethany Haven will end homelessness in Nelson County and serve as a model for other communities to do the same.
Our Equity Statement
It is the policy of Bethany Haven, Inc. not to discriminate against any qualified applicant because of race, color, ethnicity, national origin, language, ancestry, religion, sex, familial status, age (with the exception of unaccompanied minors), real or perceived sexual orientation, or gender identity (LGBTQ+: lesbian, gay, bisexual, transgender, queer/questioning, etc.), veteran status, marital status, domestic or sexual violence victim status, or disability.
- Kentucky Housing Corporation
- Volunteers of America
- Central Kentucky Community Foundation
- Homeless and Housing Coalition of Kentucky
- The City of Bardstown
- Nelson County Fiscal Court
- The Bardstown Police and Sheriffs Departments
- The Ministerial Association of Nelson County
- Lincoln National Bank Bardstown
- Wilson & Muir Bank
Get In Touch
Treasure Davidson, Executive Director
Mikal Castleman, Program Director